The Art of Forgiveness
An Online Course
Dr. Kanwal Kaisser
کیا تم نہیں چاہتے کہ اللہ تعالیٰ تمہارے گناہوں کو معاف کر دے؟ اللہ تعالیٰ بہت معاف کرنے والے اور رحم کرنے والے ہیں.
The need of forgiveness and the need to be forgiving is what makes us a true Muslim, because mercy and forgiveness are a believer’s traits. We all understand and believe that Allah is the most merciful and he easily forgives those who repent sincerely. He is the all-knower, there is not an ounce of doubt about His compassion and patience.
But what about us? Why are we the weaker mortals expected to show mercy and forgive those who wrong us?
Understand the importance of forgiveness and let your heart fill with love, gratitude, and empathy for all of Allah’s creation.
- Discover what it means to forgive to earn reward from Allah.
- Understand the process of grief and hurt in many life matters and relationship for you to forgive and forget.
- Learn the process of healing from verbal and physical wounds with examples from Quran and Sunnah.
- Learn to say, “I forgive you,” sincerely without ill feelings lingering in your heart
Dr. Kanwal Kaisser
- Director Hamaray Bachchay Department, Al Huda International Welfare Foundation, Islamabad.Medical Doctor (Child Specialist) by profession, and works for Humanity on various fronts.
- Dynamic orator and a preacher who makes appearance on various TV channels.
- Authored Hamaray Bachchay resource book series for teachers as character building guide for children.
- 18 years experience in teaching children, youth, along with parenting and teachers training.
Conducts regular workshops in Medical Colleges, Universities and several other Institutions for personal grooming based on Quran and Hadith.
- Instructor at Online Islamic University (IOU) for parenting series “Visionary Parenting”.
Why Do You Need This Course?
Yusuf AS found it in himself to forgive his brothers after being ruthlessly stranded in the middle of nowhere? Prophet Muhammad forgave all his enemies and continued to be kind and made dua for them until they repented. If they could forgive such acts of inhumanity, we too can pardon our wrongdoers and here is why you need to take this course:
If you think the world and its people have been unfair to you and you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong. If you find it difficult to let go!
If you believe that your child has become a trial for you and your ego and grief does not let you see beyond their mistakes.
If your employees make unforgivable mistakes and you find it difficult to pardon your subordinates for incurring losses unintentionally
If you feel disrespected and mistreated by your student and you believe in believe in punishment rather than forgiveness.
- Healing the Past
- Fears and Reactions
- Creating Grievance
- Becoming a forgiving person
- Allah’s Forgiveness and Mercy
- Science of Forgiveness
- Memories of Mistreatment
- Stages of Grief
- Inner world of grief
- Outer world of grief