Parenting Opportunities in Lockdown
? Exam duration is 45 minutes.
? Your 45 minutes will start once you start the exam.
0 of 48 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 48 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.What should be our 1st goal in our homes in the current atmosphere?
2. Buying in bulk for the next 2 months is
3. We can draw strength from
4. Goal setting includes
5. How can I make sure that all the family is on the same page in religious matters
6. My extended family’s kids are always on screens which is not good. Therefore, I should
7. A growth mindset says
8. A person’s happy and positive life leads to
9. Persistent state of GRIEF leads to
10. My in-laws who live with me do not take as much care as I do about sanitization and keep going out. Should I
11. I have to be productive in lockdown so I
12. A+ deeds are difficult to maintain because:
13. Good Islamic habits are not enough for kids to have without knowing it’s for Allah’s sake because
- Parental blocks:
- To tackle any situation parents should first do one of the following:
- The meaning of Allah (SWT) saying in the Quran Surah Mulk Ayah 2 is
- What happens when we feel helpless?
- Focusing on goodness means
- Impact of useful resources is
- Number one of the reasons Causing parental depression is
- Self-criticism leads to:
23. If we are having constant fights or issues with someone, we should learn
24 Surah Alinfaal Ayeh 38 means
25 Those parents are accepted by society who
26 If my own thought processes are correct, I
27 A housewife is very worried about how she will manage to make her son study online so she is
28 AL Hirs is:
29 A a housewife says my kids are so naughty and never listen to me even though even though I was never like this in my childhood. This means
30 ‘My kids speak bad language because their cousins do so’ says one woman in an extended family
My Iman is very strong, so I give a measured response in most situations.
Grief dilutes the effects of Iman.
Nafs-e-Mutmainna makes the Circle of Concern bigger than the Circle of Influence.
Qana’at leads to patience.
Fulfilling my own responsibilities leads to boundary settings.
A victim mentality leads to strong Circle of Concern
Fixed mindset thinks “I am either good at it or I’m not”.
Trying to save money and hoarding food products will lead to more security.
When we worry, we look for someone to blame.
Parents who set boundaries for their kids make their lives difficult.
We are not productive in lockdown because we keep ourselves too busy.
Adal is doing everything at the level of excellence.
Kids fight because of bad role models.
“at least I tried to” means I have a victim mentality
Al kasl means no procrastination.
Present is where you ruminate about the past and the future.
Every person needs to trust the people around him.
Reaching out for the support is a way of dealing with denial.