The Chronicles of Moosa
“Suckle (thy child) but when thou hast fears about him cast him, into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our messengers.” (Quran, 28:7)
IMAGINE – Would you ever go against your natural maternal instinct and place your new born baby in the river only to obey Allah’s command with nothing but only absolute trust and reliance on Allah?
Moosa’s life is an immortalised memory of the struggle between Allah’s greatest creations against His most wretched of creation (Pharaoh). Allah took Moosa from his mother, only to return him with his safety guaranteed. He removed Moosa from Egypt, only to return as a Messenger. He cornered Bani Israel between the sea and pharaoh’s army, only to eliminate their enemy from existence.
It is not just a story of “conferring prophethood” or “fighting against Firaoun”, it is a story that reflects the nature of humankind. From weakness to strength and from failure to victory, Hadhrat Moosa’s life is a reflection of our everyday lives.
Azaan Institute presents a one-day certificate course “The Chronicles of Moosa” – A course that will equip you to battle your inner Pharaohs and walk you through the splitting seas in your life because this is not just the story of “Moosa”, it is the story of “YOU”!
- Relive and relate the tale of Moosa in the 21st century and within ourselves.
- Build a connection with Quran and its wisdom
- Learn the traits of redemption, forgiveness and endurance
- Learn the importance of Dua, Salah and tawakkul
- Discover the history of Bani Israel before, during and after the life of Moosa
- Understand why Moosa’s narrative is most repeated in the Quran
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:May 25, 2022
- Start Time:09:30
- End Date:May 25, 2022
- End Time:17:00
- Location:DA SKBZ College, Karachi